Import Outlook 2010 calendar to iCal #
These didn't work:
- Export calendar as PST from Outlook 2010
- Import PST into Outlook 2011
- Sync Outlook 2011 calendar with iCal (Outlook 2011 > Preferences > Sync Services > check "Calendar". Took several minutes for the sync to complete, with no progress indicator other than the fan going crazy.)
- Disable Sync Services if desired
- O2M exported an ICS file from Outlook 2010, but the resultant data was a total mess - 20 events a day instead of the expected 4 or 5. Have had good luck with O2M in the past.
- MessageSave also exported an ICS file from Outlook 2010, but attempting to import it would crash iCal every time. Have had good luck with this product before as well.
- Export calendar PST from Outlook 2010 > import into Outlook 2011 > Calendar > File > Save Calendar. Very promising (and unexpected) export option which generates an ICS file directly from Outlook 2011. Sadly, attempting to import it into iCal returned: "Import Failed - Multiple validation errors occurred."
/mac | Dec 14, 2012
Subscribe or visit the archives