Code collections #
- CodeCodex - "Browse and use pre-written code; learn new algorithms and methods for common programming tasks ... request code that you'd like to see added; supply code that has been requested."
- DZone Snippets - "A public source code repository. Easily build up your personal collection of code snippets, categorize them with tags / keywords, and share them with the world"
- Progzoo - Code examples in a number of languages which can be compiled and run in your web browser.
- refactory.org - "Peer-reviewed code snippets that anyone can edit."
- Rosetta Code - "Solutions to the same task in as many different languages as possible, to demonstrate how languages are similar and different, and to aid a person with a grounding in one approach to a problem in learning another. Rosetta Code currently has 353 tasks, and covers 160 languages." Includes a list of similar projects.
/misc | Nov 26, 2009
Subscribe or visit the archives