Split/trim/cut/crop VOB files without reencoding #
using either of these free tools:
- MPEG Streamclip (Mac/Win)
- Open VOB in MPEG Streamclip
- Use Edit > "Select In" and "Select Out" to select desired clip
- Edit > Trim
- File > "Save As..."
- Clip is saved as new VOB file without reencoding
- Mpg2Cut2 (Win/open source)
- Open VOB in Mpg2Cut2
- Use Edit > "Mark From" and "Mark To" to select desired clip
- File > "Save This clip"
- Clip is saved as new MPG file with no reencoding
/misc | Jul 29, 2013
Subscribe or visit the archives