Creating email forwarders to external addresses in Google Apps (Free) #
In this example, tinyapps.org email is hosted on Google Apps (Free), email@example.com is the forwarder we want to create, and firstname.lastname@example.org is where we want the mail delivered.
See also: Auto Forward inbound emails to external address
- Login to Google Apps Domain Management as admin
- Click "Groups"
- Click "Create a new group"
- Enter "john" for Group name
- Enter "john" for Group email address
- Enter description if desired
- Under "Access level", check "Team" and "Also allow anyone on the Internet to post messages"
- Click "Create new group"
- Under "Add new members" type email@example.com
- Click "Add"
/misc | May 29, 2012
Subscribe or visit the archives