Bulk delete all photos and videos from iPhone #
To batch delete all photos and videos without a third party app or a PC or Mac:
- Tap Photos app > Photos > All Photos
- Tap Select at top right
- Begin sliding your index finger across the bottom row of images
- Tap the battery icon at top right (or anywhere else in the status bar) with your middle finger to select all photos and videos
- Tap the Trash icon and confirm deletion
- Tap Albums > Recently Deleted > Select > Delete All > confirm deletion
Video of the process. H/T MacObserver.
/misc | Aug 11, 2020
Subscribe or visit the archives.